3 positive things / 3. part

4:20:00 AM

14. January 2020

+ I forgot my lunch at home but I remembered it before getting onto my bus, so I actually ran home to take it with me. It would have been so easy to be like - ah, I guess I should skip lunch, but we ain't about that life here!
+ I got dentist diagnostics done for braces.
+ I am meeting with friends and we shall eat and drink and talk. So much fun.

15. January 2020

+ I wore very professional office clothes and felt good about myself.
+ We agreed to meet on Friday with friends.
+ It is rainy outside but luckily not too cold.

16. January 2020

+ At least it wasn't raining when I walked to work.
+ I had my favourite cranberry and oat dark chocolate as my first snack.
+ It is only a month and few days to go until Japan trip.

17. January 2020

+ At least one case at work was a bit easier to handle.
+ I bought myself an apple as a snack and it was Estonian one and tasted so much better than the imported ones do. :D
+ I met friends, finally a weekend day I am not just at home.


IMG_20200117_172633
IMG_20200117_173301
A tea and eating out.

18. January 2020

+ I got myself a new swater.
+ Weekend!
+ I got the stuff I ordered online.

19. January 2020

+ I went to see improtheater with a friend.
+ I got all the things ready to send a parcel to a friend.
+ I had night snack even though my illness wanted me to skip it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe