Menu at the hospital - mini part 2. / with emotion

9:40:00 AM

IMG_20191112_102638_444

Sunday

Breakfast 8:30 - millet porridge, coffee, bread and toast with butter, eggs and tomatoes, 200g cottage cheese, Skyr blueberry yoghurt. (I don't understand why they add so much stuff. What is this based on? Even the menu, which has more calories, for example the protein rich diet, doesn't have any extra stuff. Others just had bread and toast with butter and sausage, egg, porridge. I don't think I need as much stuff as I had to have today morning. This makes me really upset. At the same time I am not going to eat meat, thus I cannot really do anything. But just... whoever knows the differences between mine and others menu, agree, that there is too much stuff for me.)

Snack 11:00 - Daim chocolate bar (Chocolate bar with hard and crunchy caramel filling.) (I was still upsed about the breakfast, so it was difficult to eat this. I remember I used to love this chocolate and I could have it several times during a schoolday. I did make myself some tea, this was the only good thing.)

Lunch 13:00 - rice with vegetables and mushrooms, bread and toast, strawberry smoothie. (Others had potatoes with vegetable and pork stew or something, also a smoothie and bread and toast. I am still not over this morning's injustice and I feel heavy. I wasn't hungry before my meal and my stomach feels too full. Everyone complained that the food was too oily, including mine. Bottom of the bowl was swimming with it.)

Snack 15:00 - rhubarb-strawberry yoghurt with handful of nuts and dried fruit. (Actually I would have liked a pastry or something, but this felt safer. Now I am regretting it a bit, but I hope it passes soon. I made myself some tea which I could have in my room.)

Dinner 17:00 - potato-fish pureed soup, bread and toast with butter and cheese, cucumber-vabbage salad, kiwi jelly. (This was a whole story. The nurses asked me if I want to have the same soup that others did, which was clear fish soup, or tomato-lentil soup. I picked my tomato.lentil soup, but when I got my food, it was another thing completely, wich was this weird pureed fish soup thing. I was really upset over it, because other had this clear fish soup and one slice of bread. First of all, it was completely not what I was promised and secondly I had to eat so much more than others. This is bothering me so much I don't know what to do with my emotions. Didn't cry at all yesterday, so now I'm crying for that, too.)

Snack 19:30 - Ice cream sandwich. (I hadn't tried this before. It was quite good, but I was still feeling down from the breakfast, so I just downed it quickly.)

IMG_20191109_183636

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe