Sweets challenge (taste test) - part 2

2:38:00 AM

Halvaa
I am very upset I was made to try halva (arabic sweet thing, made with sesame seeds or peanuts). I have never really liked it, so I am not too positive about it. I don't know if the raiting is bad because I couldn't pick what I wanted, but yeah. I'd give this 5/10. I really wanted to try the new Halloween chocolate.
Jäätis
This ice cream was much better than I expected (it is a new ice cream and Sipsik is a character doll from one really famous Estonian children's book). It is with blueberries and vanilla and looks white-blue. Could really taste the blueberry, which was super nice, as I am not a huge fan of vanilla ice cream. 8/10.
Mangomaius
Yoghurt dessert with mango. I have been wanting to try this for ages, so when I went to a store with mum, I finally got it. This is really good and you get exactly what you want. It had huge chuncks of mango in it. And it is a lot. 8/10.
Dumle
Dumle snacks chocolate bar. I don't know why I thought I was not going to like it. Maybe because I was afraid the caramel inside was runny. But no, it was sticky and just perfect. I really loved it. 10/10.
HAlloween
Halloween chocolate itself was orange and it had colourful popping candy inside. The taste... it was white chocolate with strawberry or something. I was really disappointed. 4/10. We also had Halloween candies from the same brand, maybe these would have been better.
1561526-ingman-eskimo-trio-jaatis-100ml-75g-e31c
Trio ice cream with vanilla, chocolate and cranberries. I really liked it. The chocolate glaze was amazing and chocolate part of the ice cream too. I didn't really care for the vanilla-cranberry part. Would definitely have it again (and I have had it like 3 times by now). Interesting, if you haven't tried it before. 7/10.
toorpuder
Overnight oats with banana and chia seeds. This was the worst out of the three (coconut, blueberry and banana). Didn't really taste like bananas, kind of just like a general yoghurt. There were also too little oats, which I have said before. Coconut one is still the best. At the same time, I'd still have the banana one, if someone got it for me. 6/10.
Kinder 2
Kinder Maxi King Slice. Two people recommended this, so I really had to try it. I liked the peanuts in the glaze and caramel inside, but I wasn't really a fan of the milky cream part. At the same time I wouldn't say no if someone got it for me. 7/10.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe