Christmas stress

11:39:00 PM

IMG_20191222_134043_963

We went to a really cute cafe!

I have Christmas stress. And not because I don't have gifts for people or because I have to organize something. I am stressed about eating.

This year Christmas are mid-week too - one day of work, then three days off and then one workday again, and then weekend. It is the weird time, nothing to do really, except sit and eat.

Of course it is nice to see friends and family... but it is always connected with eating and this is difficult. First big challenge after hospital, I think. And I don't know what to do. Should I skip lunch in order to eat more in the evening? Or eat lunch and hold myself back during dinner and have people ask why I don't eat 3 plates full of food? I don't know... it is just difficult.

We have agreed that I am making vegan blood sausages meaning nori sausages (it is Estonian thing). Maybe I can take some pictures and post them on the blog and explain more. also I am making cranberry-marzipan kringel and maybe also cheese strizel thingy. If someone wants it (my dad definitely does, he is the biggest fan and has asked me to make it and send it to him via post. :D).

Anyway. Christmas stress. Or food stress. To conclude, I will... try to take eating reasonably. There will be some overeating on my side, but others will do it too. And it is just for a few days. And I need to gain weight anyway. So... what comes, comes.  I just know that I will have extreme guilt feelings later and I just wish there wasn't any.

I should contact the hospital and say that I am doing really well and I don't need to go back in January. Especially after all this eating during Christmas and New Year. :D

Anywayyy, I will try to have some more posts go up before the year ends.

Have a peaceful Christmas!

Processed with VSCO with hb1 preset

We drove around a little yesterday. This view was amazing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe