100 different teas - TOP 3

3:26:00 AM

This is now official. I have tried hundred different teas (by now even more :D).

Firstly I will add some pictures of my tea diary and finally I will write about my three favourite teas, which came as a surprise.

IMG_20191202_204801_376

My tea diary in all of it's glory. Actually I wish it was much more detailed and better, but I will continue writing in it, so I can make changes. At the moment I have written down my emotions and thoughts regarding the teas, but ideally I would write about the taste, smell, colour... but for me it is important how the tea makes me feel. Do I like to drink it? Would I offer it to people visiting me?

I don't understand people who don't drink tea (for example my mum :D). It is like a hug in a cup. Warm and comforting. Just good. It is much better to talk with a cup of tea, than say... water? :D

IMG_20191202_204859_494

I thought that this Salted Caramel Green Tea will be in my top 3, but surprisingly it did not happen. But still, it is super good and I recommend you try it given the chance. This was sent by a friend in London, because I couldn't find it elsewhere and I discovered it thanks to a youtuber who recommended it. :D I have had it for a long time, but I still have some left. As I wrote down, this is my SOS-tea, tea for difficult days.

IMG_20191202_204834_257

There were all kinds of teas, some good and some not so good. For example this Minty Morocco was hor-ri-ble. I don't know why, but it was just disgusting.

IMG_20191202_204919_172

A lot of the tastes were surprising. Of course there were normal ones, green and black ones, fruit ones, but then there were some with lime and chilli? Amazing idea! And when it tasted actually good, it was awesome.

Anyway, I guess you came here to see what are my top 3 teas. So time to talk about them...

ON THIRD PLACE is a surprise tea, white tea with strawberries. I got it from a friend when I was at the hospital and I fell in love with the first sip. So clean, so good, so nice. White tea and strawberries are such simple things to combine, yet it was fantastic and got on top of my list. If you are fast and come to visit me, maybe there is still some left and you can try it. :D

IMG_20191202_205120_695

ON SECOND PLACE is also a surprise tea - funny cranberry, which I ordered from teepood.eu. This is cranberry and egg liquor fruit tea. I ordered several different ones and thought my favourite will be spicy chai or Vienna's apple strudle, but here you go. The one with the simples names was the one to win my heart. Again repeating what I already said - if you come to visit me, you can try ot. Or order it from https://teepood.eu/toode/lobus-johvikas/.

IMG_20191202_205055_356

FIRST SPOT is boring. It is... drumroll... Greenfield's Earl Grey. I don't know if it is because I had so much of it at the hospital or it is something else, but nothing beats this. The best!

IMG_20191202_205241_348

Anyway I shall continue trying different teas. I think I have had about 103-104, but I am sure there are much more to try! And as always - if there is a tea you would like me to try, let me know (or send it to me) or ask me out to have tea.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe