Smartwatch

12:50:00 AM

I picked Garmin Vivomove 3S watch. I looked at so many, tead about them, did research and so on, but I was still super confused. Then in the end I thought that they are pretty much the same thesedays, I will pick according to what looks best.

At the moment I have only used it for a few days, but I am happy with it so far. Vibrating that notifies me of calls and messages is quieter than I am used to, but I have already gotten good at noticing it. I like that it tracks a lot of things, like sleep, breathing etc. It is interesting to see in the evening or in the morning how my previous day went and how long I slept etc. At the moment I also haven't gotten addicted to like... walking up a certain amount of stairs or walking enough to standing for several hours or something. I do follow how much I walk, but I am hopeless there. And even if I didn't pay attention to it, I would still walk just as much. :D I really like walking.

Comparing this watch to my previous one that cost less than 30 euros, it also follows my steps taken indoors quite well. Also the menu is available in Estonian, notifications are in Estonian etc. My mum also would like a new watch and I have recommended the same one.

I especially like that it looks like a normal watch, a nice one. I am thinking of ordering some bands from Aliexpress to switch it up. The watch itself is rose gold, which I love.

It is also really comfortable to wear, it doesn't get stuck etc. The main thing is getting used to this vibrating stuff.

Mmm... what else. All the notifications are well shown and it is really simple to use. One of my friends also sent me a message saying she has used the exact one for a while and she is really happy with it. So at the moment I feel like I made a right choice.

I tried running with it, but I was so dumb and didn't start the training option, so I didn't get any feedback for it. :D I hope that before posting this I can do another round, if I feel like it, because I want to see how well it tracks it. I was really upset with myself after the run, because I really wanted to test it, but oh well. This is fine, because I discovered again how much I love it. It is just a bit difficult to motivate myself at the moment.

On Tuesday my dad is coming to Tallinn and he is finally setting up the stuff in my corridor. Like a mirror and shoe cupboard. I have lived in my flat for half a year already, but there are still things to be done. Next I think I want to work on the kitchen and get a new sink thingy and I want to get a new oven. I don't know if I want to stick to the gas or get an electric one, probably the latter. But yeah, it will take some time, because money and choices are big issues for me. And I don't know how this getting rid of gas works etc. I am quite pleased with the current situation and not bothered by it, because I don't really do much at home and everything works. :D

One of my friends is getting the extra bed for her daughter, so I will get rid of that soon and then I can finally get a dinner table, I have looked at many already. But I would rather go to the store to pick it. It is different when you order stuff online, I want to see the furniture in real life first.

Okay, I did another run on Sunday and set my watch to record it. :D It was cool to see all the information it gave me later. How much I ran etc. I didn't feel like running at all, but I was simply too curious and had to. And in the middle of the run I discovered that I didn't think about anything and it was such a good moment. Like, during the first kilometer I was thinking about how I want to stop, but when my phone vibrated at the start of second km, I was like... wow, already done one?


My time was a bit better than last time: 6:13 mins per km. Even though I felt like I was super slow on that day, hahha. :D Anyway, this was a nice discovery.

What is a minus is that it doesn't have GPS so you need your phone with it while running.

I even did some studying on Sunday. Not much, maybe for about 30 minutes, but considering I haven't done any recently, it was still progress. At the moment I could keep going, but I thought about writing this post and it is Sunday, it should be a rest day!

Sister is coming over soon, we are making this oven baked pasta (with the vegan cheese I got!) and I got us Nutella-brownie cake and raspberry filled donut. It has been a long time when I have been wanting to go to a store and just buy cake, I have been super scared. I didn't even buy this one at first, I was already walking away when I changed my mind and went back. I hope it will taste well.

I have been wanting a donut since I did this S-letter challenge (sõõrik in Estonian) and one of my friends said that this one is particularly good. So I decided we should try it today. Even though it is Sunday, I am also thinking about having a glass of wine. I am not looking forward to next work week, because I have so many difficult things in hand and I am just so tired. I would like to be alone, not worry about hosting someone at my place, especially since me and my dad don't get along that well most of the time... but yeah, I have to go through with it.

My watch has been working for two and a half days in one go, but wants to be charged now. If I didn't use all of the functions all the time, it would last longer, but I kind of guessed it was gonna be like this. Most of my friends said they need to charge their ones daily and it does make sense, as it followes my breathing and heartbeat etc. And sometimes tells me to move and stretch etc. And it also gives me an update on my stress level, body battery etc. :D

I think I will do some stretching now before my sister is coming over, because I am quite sore from sitting and this run I did.

The evening was really nice. I had two glasses of wine, pasta was supergood. Cake was nice as well and I do think that the donut was even better. :D I really enjoyed my evening. I thought about making a separate post with the vegan cheeses, when I have tried making more things. I am not saying I will definitely do it, but maybe. :D At the moment I have this plan.

Today I am doing a one day challenge, which I think is a good idea, but at the same time so random. xD I just came up with it and thought why not. Besides I haven't done one day challenges recently.

Today I would also like to go for a run, but I don't know if I will. It depends on how tired I am after work. I will probably also walk home, so I don't even know what time I get there.

I started listening an audiobook called Everything, Everything, as I have seen the movie and I really liked it. It has been really nice until now, I will listen to some more while I am going home. At the same time I played it for two hours last night and fell asleep while listening to it, so now I need to find where I left off. I just couldn't keep my eyes open and it seemed like a good idea at the time. :D

I have so many books I am reading at once, but I can't help it. :D I can't finish one, because I feel like reading another etc. Anyone else like this?

Anyway yeah... I haven't stayed up too long now again, even though on Saturday I think I was awake until midnight even. Didn't do anything, but time just passed very fast. And then I got to sleep a bit longer on Sunday (meaning I woke up only at 9!) and I had a really nice slow morning.

In general I am pleased with my watch and I recommend it to others. Easy to use, comfy, looks good and I like the app too. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe