3 positive things / 2. part

11:39:00 PM

So I shall continue with writing positive things down. It also gives a bit of an overview on what I do. Also, it is still weird to write 2020.

7. January 2020

+ I ate all three meals and snacks.
+ I made a nice dinner.
+ Time at work passed faster than usually.

8. January 2020

+ Most places still have Christmas lights up.
+ I managed to write an article at work that will be published in a newspaper.
+ I started knitting new pair of socks.

9. January 2020

+ I went to another store during my lunch.
+ My friend's kid loves the puzzle I gave him for Christmas.
+ I managed to handle my feelings of guilt easier.

10. January 2020
+ I got a really nice comment on my blog from my relative.
+ My sister bought us 3 new teas.
+ Today is Friday.

11. January 2020

+ I went to shopping with my sister.
+ I got a really nice blazer.
+ It was cold outside.

12. January 2020

+ I went to visit my friend.
+ I made pasta with tofu which was really good.
+ I finally took out all the empty Coke bottles finally. Addiction is real.

13. January 2020

+ It was cold outside and ground was sparkling.
+ I had rice porridge with frozen mando in the morning and I haven't had mango for so long.
+ I am trying new bread, it is smoky and with cheese.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to come up with positive things? Because... I don't know, life is just tough recently. Work is so complicated, and I feel super restless at home. Haven't been able to contact with my doctor and I don't know what to do. I have no idea what is wrong with the healthcare system, I have tried to make an appointment for 2 weeks already, but there are no available times. Argh, these things make me super annoyed and I don't know what to do anymore.

Anyway, there is nothing to write any more. Oh! Actually. There is some game on Fazer Estonia facebook and it would be really nice if you liked this picture on my instagram.

IMG_20200113_075745_766

Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe