3 positive things / 4. part

1:27:00 AM

20. January2020

+ Ground was shining when I came to work. There is no snow, but it was beautiful to see at least this.
+ My friend wanted an idea for what to make for dinner and I recommended her meat free page for recipes and she picked tomato risotto. She really liked it so I made the same and it was indeed really good.
+ I tried some new snacks.

21. January2020

+ I met some friends and finally felt relaxed and calm.
+ I could have told my sister that I ate out, but I didn't ang went home to eat and have a snack. Small win, but it means a lot actually.
+ I tried not complaining for a day and time at work seemed to pass much faster than usually.

22. January 2020

+ Breakfast porridge was really good. With mango and coconut!
+ I tried new cottage cheese, creme brulee flavoured, and it was amazing!
+ I finally did my laundry.

23. January 2020

+ The morning was really cold again, which I like more than humid weather.
+ It is cold in my office cabinet, but I have a heater so that is nice.
+ I ordered some flavour drops, but instead of two I was sent only one. Now finally I have waited for so long that they promised to add one for free. I hope I will get them some time sooon.

24. January 2020

+ Today is Friday.
+ I watched a movie with my sister. A Christmas Prince second one. :D A bit too late for Chrismas movies (or a bit too early? :D)
+ I got a parcel with the stuff I ordered.

25. January 2020

+ I visited my friend and her baby.
+ I just took a long and nice walk.
+ I tried out a new recipe, which was awesome (bean tomato stew kind of thing).

26. January 2020

+ I finally got myself a yellow swater which I have been looking for since autumn.
+ I got a new pair of jeans. I hate one of my best pairs because it is not loose anymore (wtf) and I really want to feel better wearing jeans. Clothes are just clothes.
+ Sain endale lõpuks ilusa kollase kampsuni, mida ma sügisest saadik olen taga ajanud.
+ I have been craving for semolina porridge for like a month and I finally made it for myself. :D

27. January 2020

+ Okay, something really cool happened. I felt a real emotion. My friend just sent me some pictures of Japan and I suddenly felt excited. This far I have known that I am supposed to be excited, but I haven't really felt it. Is this how normal people are?
+ My friend gave me a really good idea for a challenge (hint: foods!).
+ I met up with a friend and we went to a sushi place where I had vegan don and it was amazing.

IMG_20200127_173854_949

28. January 2020

+ There was a really specific meeting at work, which left me with the feeling that I understand some things more now. It made me more confident, but also made me feel like things ahead are very difficult. I don't really want to write about my job here, so this will be a personal positive thing.
+ I went to the post office to get my parcel. I love getting letters-cards-parcels, so this was definitely super nice.
+ I bought my meds, which is positive, because it is impossible to fall asleep without them or sleep until the morning. I usually wake up at 3 am and just won't fall back asleep.

29. January 2020

+ When I walked to work in the morning, it was snowing a bit. I guess it won't stay, but it was nice to see.
+ My skin is being nice. It freaked out and I got a lot of spots some time ago but right now it is good.
+ I made a bowl of oatmeal with apple and cinnamon as a snack tonight. There is never enough porridge, even if you have it every morning.

30. January 2020

+ It was again snowing a little.
+ We talked and organised out Japan trip a bit, it is so exciting.
+ I called to my mum and complained that I want to work out. Most of the people around me think that I shouldn't do it yet. We agreed that maybe it would be okay for me to do some yoga - I will look into it and maybe join a gym when I am back from Japan!

31. January 2020

+ My cat was super sweet in the morning.
+ It is finally Friday today.
+ I have planned several challenges for my blog.

To conclude

Am I more positive now? I don't think so. It is not much to write down three positive things every day, but on some days it did feel impossible. On some days I had to think really hard, as I couldn't come up with anything really. At the same time it was only three things, which meant I didn't really notice all the small details I could have written down. Maybe I should keep this challenge going, but write down ALL the possible things each evening. I feel like this would be more motivating and maybe going to sleep in a better mood would help the next day to feel nicer in general.

Anyway, I am happy that I managed to keep at it and write down at least something for 31 days in a row. I think the better posts were when I wrote down some backstory as well. I recommend thinking of positive things. Maybe you won't find any. But it helps you to understand yourself better - you can see what is wrong and what is between you and you feeling better. (I feel like this text I am typing is so motivating :D.) It is much easier to give advice to others than take the advice... it is what it is.

I hope that this taught or showed me something. Even if it is just that sometimes the only good thing in your days is weather or good food. And this is also okay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe