Vegan products I tried in February

3:36:00 AM

At the moment I am watching this Expensive calories show and enjoying almond-orange ice cream with cranberry jam. It is really good. I haven't even become frustrated over the show as I am enjoying this so much. I will also have some grapes, in addition to dinner.

Ew they had to cut up a RABBIT in the forrest. It is awful. No wonder they didn't take the vegan girl with them. I would have been like the one girl who hid herself in the tent from the mosquitos. I am surprised they didn't talk about eating the bugs, haha. Bugs supposedly have a lot of protein.

It waas so stupid to bring the fridge with all the good snacks into the forrest. Whatever they come upt with, haha. :D I think that I have a lot of snacks a home. Like ice cream, chocolate, candies, cookies etc. But the fact that I KNOW I can have them, actually helps me to make better decisions. You won't crave for the bad stuff, if you know you are allowed to have it if you want. Restriction like this is not good and it doesn't help!

I already forgot that I have made this post each month so I think maybe there are a few products I have missed, but I have been trying to keep this list up to date. I tried to remember, if there was anything else, but I couldn't.

So even though there is quite a few of new products this month, I still decided to post it. :D I hope someone finds good stuff to try here. I think it is good to show how many vegan products there are and how easy it is to change your diet.

With the challenges I wonder if there are some habits you would like to get rid of. Or something you would like to try? I have been trying to come up with challenges that don't deal with food recently.

At the moment I will be doing:

- writing own creation stuff

- doing a split (it is such a random challenge, but I saw a really good video on it)

- drawing challenge

- drinking water challenge

- social medai free challenge

But now it is time to review the vegan products:

Auga seenesupp (mushroom soup)

I am still surprised I used to hate mushrooms! This soup was pretty good, but I don't think I will get it again. Pretty average, 5/10. It needed more seasoning and spices, but if you made it at home and added something, it would be amazing, I am sure. At least it was nice and warm.

Alpro mandlijogurt (Alpro almond yoghurt)

I got two containers of it, because they were on sale. :D But... it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be? But I liked it more than I like Alpro soya yoghurt, that's for sure. It is not as sour. I will definitely eat it all though and I really will enjoy it. It is not worth the money (especially when it is full price). But I really liked it so I would give it an 8 out of 10. And when I see a sale, I will definitely buy more of it.

My recent obsession is yoghurt bowl for breakfast, so these won't go to waste. :D I would also like to try Alpro vanilla yoghurt. I will test it when I find it.

India mango ja karriga hummus (Indian style hummus with mango and curry)

I enjoyed it. It was mild and rather sweet, but I couldn't taste real hummus at all, which I missed. But it was nice for a change, especially if you wan't something milder. Doesn't beat my favourites though, I would give it 6,5/10. I had it with vegetables, but I don't know, it would be pretty good in a salad with rice and stuff like this.

Naturli šnitsel (Naturli vegan schnitsel)

Omg. I really thought it would be dry and tense, but it was the complete opposite! Nice and soft and really reminded me of normal schnitsel. I was really surprised. I don't know why it took me so long to try this, because their sausages are also amazing. Anyway, this is such a good thing to have in the freezer! I really recommend and give it 10/10!

Tere taimne šokolaadipuding (Tere vegan chocolate pudding)

In general I am not a fan of puddings, but I sometimes do get it. Price for this was good, even though it is only 125 grams, which is sooo little. :D But the taste was good and I liked it more than normal puddings. But it doesn't beat Japanese ones, I have lost hope to get it in Estonia. :D Anyway, nice sweet bite. 6/10.

KOKO jogurt (KOKO yoghurt)

I went to this one huge supermarket and I was convinced I wouldn't get vegan yoghurt from there. But to my surprise, they had this. I made my normal yoghurt bowl with it and... I didn't like it. It was really bland and thick (I like soya yoghurt more, as it is a little sour). But I think it would do well as sour cream replacement, so for that I would get it again. Does the job. 5/10.

Valio Oddygood kaeravahepala maasika ja põldmarjaga (Oddlygood oat yoghurt with strawberries and blackberries)

I think this is one of my favourite yoghurt replacements! Really real and a good hint of berries as well. It is quite sweet, so you could have it as a snack in addition to a yoghurt bowl. I really recommend trying it, it was such a nice surprise. I have another flavour of this and I think it won't be a letdown either. 8/10. I have a feeling that I wasn't a huge fan of yoghurts before, but vegan yoghurts are changing my mind. :D Like I only buy unflavoured vegan yoghurts thesedays. I think they are so much better. It is interesting to mention that I had coffee with normal milk at work the other day and I absulutey HATED it. I will keep drinking my oat milk. :D

Hommikuhelbed Cookie Rings (Breakfast cereal Cookie Rings)

I thought these were going to be hard and had to soak for a long time before I could enjoy them. But they are really airy and soft and perfect. Doesn't get soggy fast as well, probably one of my favourite cereals. :D I am really obsessed with them. Had a half of the bag at once and had no regrets. 8/10.

Alpro india pähkli jook (Alpro cashew milk)

I have tried this before as well, butt haven't written about it. This is probably one of my favorute milk alternatives. It is really nice, creamy and it doesn't have an aftertaste. I had it with cereal and it was amazing. I am used to having oat milk with my coffee, but this goes well too. Definitely better than normal milk, haha. :D 8/10.

Valio OddlyGood kaeravahepala vaarika ja mustikaga (OddlyGood oat yoghurt with raspberry and blueberry)

I really liked this one, even more than the other. Proper yoghurt taste. Texture was a bit weird, but not offputing. Really nice. Not too sweet either. I recommend. :D 8/10 for sure.

Midagi head punapeedikotletid (Beetroot burgers)

I tried pea-cabbage burgers from the same brand, but they were way too dry. So I wasn't too hopeful. But they were amazing! Juicy and tasty and really good for a quick dinner. At the same time they are not by favourite beetroot burgers. But in general 8/10.

In March I will try and have more new vegan things, because there are loads in the stores!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe