Just a random post

10:52:00 PM

Hi.


I made some marinated tofu the other day and it was the first time I really liked it. I'll write down the recipe too: garlic, onion powder, soy sauce, some water and salt, nutritional yeast and smoked paprika powder. Trust me, it works!

I had some polls in my Estonian blog, but as there aren't a lot of people to read this one, I won't bother with it here and translate other things from the post.

I wanted to say that I have recently gotten some really nice comments on my Estonian blog and it makes me soo so happy. Thank you.

What I also wanted to write is braces. There have been so many cases when something bad has happened and I am scared of eating, not a good combo.

The first time one of the braces came off my tooth and it needed to be applied again (and of course you have to pay for fixing these issues ;_;) by another doctor, because mine had a vacation. But I really have to say that the clinic I go to is amazing and I always get help super fast.

Then something that they put behind my teeth so I would bite down correctly came off. While I was having a pureed soup! I thought this was only possilble when I ate something hard. :D But my dentist said it probably came loose even earlier and it just came off then.

Went to fix this and got new wires, and theeeeen the wire came off on one end. I couldn't put it back to the tube and the piece of the wire in the end broke off. And I needed to get it fixed.

So yeah, it is a lot of trouble, having braces. I really hope everything goes smoothly from now on. I have been super careful and will continue being mindful. No hard vegetables or fruits in my diet (or it has to be chopped into really small pieces). Not to mention having hard crackers or something like this. I just don't want to go back and need to get something fixed again and spend a lot of money, especially now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe