Art

12:16:00 AM

In Tallinn we had art therapy classes, where we could make all kinds of works. In Tartu we have different kind of therapy, which is still quite similar, but there is also an option to do more, like knitting and crocheting, solve puzzles etc.

I gathered my focus and decided to do some art. I don't think my ideas are too original... or I dunno. They are really simple pictures, but I decided to show what I have made. A bit easier topic for a change.

IMG_20191009_154427_931

Cacti. It was really calming to make this. Since the day I went to old town to draw/paint with my friend, I have been wanting to paint with akvarels. Yesterday I finally got to do it and I am pleased. Unfortunately there was not akvarel paper, so I needed to work fast so the paper would not become completely soaked.

IMG_20191009_163725_249

I used a puzzle box as a canvas, but it fits with the theme of this work. I was thinking about the future trip to Japan in February. Just something made with a pen, nothing special.

IMG_20191009_164618_384

My emotions are currently still offline, but I am noticing them switching on on some occasions. For example I have cried a lot. :D And it is good, because I don't feel so numb anymore.

IMG_20191009_164113_968

I hope that these tears will grow into something good and beautiful. I have gotten so many nice comments from people doing well in or after their recovery, so I am finally starting to become more hopeful. Maybe I will get rid of anorexia for good. There is hope.

IMG_20191009_164321_212

The brain needs to grow, thoughts need to change, hope must sprout.

I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't post about hospital so much. Maybe I shouldn't talk about my recovery. Maybe it is too much and it makes people feel bad. Maybe I will be more general or... protect some more serious posts with passwpord? If you have any thoughts regarding it, please let me know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe