Menu at the hospital

3:57:00 AM

IMG_20191015_195840
Someone brought me flowerssss.

I am writind down some meals and snacks from the hospital, so I could follow it when I am going home. I guess I need that kind of guide.

Friday

Breakfast 8:30 - buckwheat porridge, glass of milk, bread and toast with butter, egg and tomato.

Snack 11:00 - vanilla curd cream

Lunch 13:00 - beetroot soup, slice of bread and toast, kissell (kind of like... warm berry soup) with curd cream, pear

Snack 15:00 - rum cakes with whipped cream (On every Friday we need to cook something together, usually it is baking. We made the base for rum cakes. There was too much whipped cream and I would have preferred coconut flakes, as it is more traditional)

Dinner 17:00 - boiled potatoes with vegetables, cup of kefir, cucumber and sour cream salad, toast and bread with butter and cheese. (This was the most difficult meal up to now.)

Snack 19:30 - strawberry-rhubarb yoghurt, one cookie with gingerbread filling.

Saturday

Breakfast 8:30 - millet porridge, coffee with milk, bread with cheese and butter, toast with bread and cucumber, banana curd cream.

Snack 11:00 - Milka chocolate with peanuts and caramel (more calories than regular chocolate = awful feeling.)

Lunch 13:00 - cabbage soup, slice of bread and slice of toast, curd cream with berry kissell (soup thingy)

Snack 15:00 - curd cream bun.

Dinner 17:00 - rice with veggies, mushrooms and pineapple, cucumber vabbage salad, cup of kefir, bread with cheese and butter, toast with cheese and butter (a very good meal but I felt too full after it.)

Snack 19:30 - coconut ice cream.

Sunday

Breakgast - oatmeal, coffee with milk, toast with butter and egg, bread with butter, cheese and cucumber.

Snack - Knoppers chocolate waffer, 2 oatmeal cookies.

Lunch 13:00 - cabbage ster with carrots and beans, boiled potatoes, carrot salad, a slice of bread and a slice of toast, orange juice.

Snack 15:00 - overnight oatmeal with blackberries and chia seeds, a handful of peanuts.

Dinner 17:00 - rice with cabbage and carrot stew, white sauce, slice of bread with butter, a slice of toast with butter, and apple, glass of plum juice (really unfair as others just had soup and one slice of bread.)

Snack 19:30 - Magnum hazelnut ice cream.

Monday

Breakfast 8:30 - rice porridge, coffee with milk, bread with butter and cheese, toast with butter and tomato, peach yoghurt (others had only one slice of toast, again. It is difficult to deal with this kind of situations.)

Snack 11:00 - Dark chocolate with crunchy caramel (8 pieces).

Lunch 13:00 - rice with vegetables, mushrooms and corn, carrot and cabbage salad, bread, toast, kama (Estonian food, basically flour of different oats) mixed with berry curd cream.

Snack 15:00 - vanilla curd cream

Dinner 17:00 - cabbage and vegetable soup, bread with butter and toast with butter, apple-cinnamor skyr yoghurt.

Snack 19:30 - overnight oatmeal with coconut and cia seeds, one piece of jelly candy (which I am really angry with, as I hit the calories already, yet they made me have it extra.)

Tuesday

Breakfast 8:30 - sye porridge, cup of cottage cheese, bread with butter and cheese, toast with butter and tomato, coffee with milk

Snack 11:00 - 6 pieces of Milka Daim chocolate.

Lunch 13:00 - huge bowl of pasta with vegetables, white sauce, bread and toast, berry kissell (soup thingy. Also pasta is a fuge fear food so this was very difficult for me.)

Snack 15:00 - pastry filled with jam (it was not as good as I had hoped, I feel like I wasted calories. A lot of anger in me. I cried.)

Dinner 17:00 - vegetable soup, toast and bread, strawberry yoghurt, banana.

Snack 19:30 - cocoa, coconut curd cream dessert (kohuke in Estonian, just google it if you are interested).

Should I add more of my emotions or just leave it like this? I have a lot of emotions regarding food, which I would really like to get out somehow. And they are really intense.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe